Monday, February 28, 2011

Tropos Photography

I love this picture for many reasons. It's a photo after we won our first premiership, it was my first premiership in any sport I have played. It also reminds me about the hard work we put in as a team that year.  The picture shows how happy everyone is after winning the game, it's a picture of all of the linemen in the team which we call the engine room, these are the people in the team I spend most of my time with, the picture therfore means a whole lot more.


This picture is from Greenville, I like this picture as the people sitting on the rock shows how immense this waterfall is.  This is watefall is part of a park which is one of the nicest parks I have come accross. The anlge of the picture is due to where a viewing station was, but it showcases the waterfall as the main feature of the park. The picture also portrays the laid back atmosphere of the place, shown by the people sitting on the rock with no care of the waterfall hitting them.

I wanted to add these two photos as their are some of my favourate photo's the next two are from the previous blog which we are supposed to examine.

This picture to me sums up the Campus of the University of Georgia.
Everything was so clean, pretty and perfect; there were numerous parks and features around the campus this one just shows how relaxed the campus is. There are lots of cntrasting colours from different trees, bushes, buildings and path ways which shows the beauty of the campus.


This picture of Lake Harwell like the image above showcases the beutiful landscape of the area. I chose this angle to encorperate the different shorelines from where I was standing to accross the other side of the lake where the forest started. I have never spend time around lakes I have always been up the river or at a beach, when looking at this photo it reminds me of our shack on the Murray River which evoked many joyful memories, the river is my favourate place to spend time relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment