Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 1: Getting Started

I have never done this before so I'm not sure what is meant to be included.

Making videos and sharing my experiences with everyone for a subject made joining this course an easy decision. I am excited to be involved in this course as it encourages me to get out and explore the American Culture and how it differentiates from the Australian Culture I am accustom too. This course will also teach me some much needed techniques when it comes to photography hopefully all the redeye and blurry shots will be gone.

A bit about myself I am from Uni SA, Adelaide South Australia studying Urban and Regional Planning; I’m at Clemson on an exchange. I’m an avid sports fan and have fallen in love with that aspect of American culture already especially @ Clemson with Tigers sports atmosphere.

Make sure to keep checking my blogs in the upcoming weeks to see how the American College Culture compares to the Aussie culture.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment