Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Major Project Planning

I have been a bit busy of late with Spring break and all but still have managed to plan my attack for the major projects of this course. I have three videos to make; a personal reflecting on the host culture, a proffesional video to do with my major, and a public issue video.

Spring Break helped me to get some more pictures and videos that I can use in these videos so it was not just a waste of time. In my personal video I really want to show the world the culture of South Carolina. In my previous blogs I have examined the differences in the cultures of South Carolina and my home country, this video will allow people from all over the world to see how the culture in Clemson differs from their own.

Whilst driving around from place to place during spring break, I have seen alot of different highway systems to Australia, so I want my professional video to touch on the American highway systems and traffic problems along them.

The public issues video I am still undecided on what to do but have a few things in mind. I hope to have these videos done in the next few weeks so stay tuned to see the final features of my blog.

Bye Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment